Wednesday 3 January 2018

Life's most important new year eve ever 2018

As when i was leaving behind 2017 by embracing 2018. Me and my sister plan to had a movie and timing for that we choosen it of late night . I booked the show of late night . Finally me and my sister was not staying in a single room at the new year eve . As it was gone to be mine first ever experience for get out of room late night . As i m scared a lot that we first time going outside room at late night . But she is the only one who told me "nothing gone happen di dnt worry" then these words of her gave me some console . Then finally at 8:30 pm we got ready for our new year eve. As i wore a black dress and my sister wore a white top with black cullotes . After getting ready we take our cap to the destination and we finally reached there. Now movie gking awsome but when i become 12 mid night finally a call came over my sister phone and she shout in loud voice that "happy new year di " and i said" what " then she said yes . As by listening her shout one more girl sitting in forefront of us shouted and thats it for that new year time . Apart from that thing i started talking to my soul that " see divya what a awsome new year is come. As you watching movie with the most valueable person in your life what else you need .so just enjoy that moment fully because these moments will not came back ever. " Finally movie get finished at 1:30 am . Now its time for me to face my first biggest fear that " at late night to girls alone in the new year eve if something happend then what we do and mostly what i do as being elder sis " . Then after when we get out of the cinema hall i saw the whole mall was cloased and its getting 1:30 am . Then i thought what happen now and after that for reaching home we started searching ride for our room on "ola" as today world mostly depend upon the digital things so we also have to be . Then we rearching ride for us and no one is conforming our ride and we are standing out side the mall . Every people leaving the place by their vehicle .
We both are standing there by looking other peoples face . As my fear started coming in truth that "if we didnt get ride what happen now etc .etc." . After standing there for at least 30min a auto came us and finally get into it . After getting into it my mind also in fear that if something happened then and that night we didnt eat anything in the mall cinema . As my sister told that we will order something online . After reaching home safely . I experianced one thing that "please dnt be alone at that much late night any thing will be happen to you but if you keep faith in you and be confidence then will happen " so be confident ever . Apart from that at late night didnt get for food anything online so we just go through everboady favourt "maggi".
....
.

.
" So be ever strong is the path that i get teached by nature that night ".

No comments: